ahh..I'm all warm & toasty..my pajamas are flannel..I have no clue why I just said that, but I don't feel like backspacing this so oh well..I'm waiting on Seinfeld to hurry up and come on so I can watch it and go to bed. I'm currently very tired..I have no clue what's keeping my eyes open...maybe it's the way that planets are lined up with earth..I dunno..I heard a psychic say that once..and no it wasn't Ms. Cleo..speaking of her [Ms. Cleo], I feel that "woman" (if that's really what she is) is a fraud..she doesn't even speak jamacian very well..and I think I even spelled it wrong..see that goes to show that I'm way tired..anyways, she drives me crazy..sitting there..."yeah baby, uhhuh baby, them cards..they never lie"..what a goon..I need someone to give me a back massage...all the muscles in my back are so tense..it's killing me..where's a masousse when you need one?! I hear the clock quietly go..tick..tock..tick..tock..very mesmorizing. I'm overtaken by the sound of clocks..I don't know why..maybe I'm weird..no wait, maybe you are the weird one..yeah that's it!! enough about this..I know I'm supposed to 'blog' in it..or whatever..but how many people out there really care about what I think..?! huh..who cares that I have on flannel pajamas w/dogs on them, that my eyelids are heavy, my right foot is asleep and tingling at this very moment, and in about 20 minutes I will be knocked smooth out in my bed..sound asleep....who really cares?!..well I'll tell ya who does..I DO because this is MY blog and I'll put whatever I want to in here..and if you don't like it, then DON'T COME BACK...(author has an evil smurk and little tiny horns start to protrude out of the top of the authors head)..once again..do NOT icq me if you do not speak english..how many times do I have to repeat myself?! this guy from Honk Kong just wrote me and was like.."friend of yours be I am"..I'm like..dude, shut up..if you can't speak english, don't bother writing me..point blank period (I heard that Nicole girl off of Real World NYC say that..hehe)....ANYWAYS, I don't know how much more I can write..probably a whole lot seeing is how I seem to have nothing but time on my hands...but furthermore, I shall stop for tonight...I hear the bed calling and it's voice is oh so inviting. So, I'm off..~farewell and until we meet again~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home