Tuesday, November 27, 2001

I can say one word that basically describes today..BBRRRRRR! It's freakin' cold outside. I hate it when it goes from hot to cold. It makes me sick, literally. *cough* Interesting thing happened to me today, sitting in my College Writing class at approx. 8:20 a.m., my professor starts gripin' about everyone's essays and how we didn't have works cited and quotations and blah blah..anyways, she calls out everyone's names to re-do the essays...and I'm like..aww, man she didn't call out mine. Then she's like "Holli, no need to re-do, excellent job". My mouth is like dropped and I'm like "wah?" So that was kinda cool. HAHA to everyone that had to re-do their essays :P

In other news, I bowled two strikes in a row! Hey, I'm improving =) *sort of* Anyways, I made me some angel hair pasta roni..yummy :) and it's sittin' on the stove and just callin' out my name. So, I'm gonna go eat!! I'll probably write more later, who knows. Oh, and on an exciting note..IT'S SUPPOSED TO SNOW! or at least that's what the weather man said. I'm reminded of a time far far away, when the weather man said "Clear Skies for tonight" and it ended up being like 3 feet of snow. You can never rely on meteorologists. Anyways, I'm hungry. -Later-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home