I feel horrible..I just got finished watchin' tha Victoria's Secret runway show..and it's not fair! I want to weigh 100 lbs and have gorgeous thick blonde hair and a tan and ahhhhh! It sucks being me..anyways, I've promised myself that I'm going to lose 25 lbs between now and January 1st! Which as my dad told me 5 mins. ago.."Holli, that's some bad timing"..which it is really b/c Thanksgiving..Christmas..TURKEY!!..but I've made a promise and I'm sticking to it. I'm going to drink water and eat vegetables..even though I hate 'em. I'm sick of not looking like a runway model. It sucks, guys don't talk to you unless you are stick thin and have big boobs. I have a message to all the guys out there "YOU SUCK"..
Anyways, I also was watching this thing on t.v. where they played the voice recorder from Flight 93 (the one that crashed in Penn). It was so sad, I felt so horrible. Those guys will get what they deserve from God..he'll punish 'em!! So, anyways, I'm gonna go take a shower..and then work on some Spanish..(which I should have done like 4 hours ago..but I always put things off)..SoO...-Adios-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home