Only one more day left! I so failed my history test today. bummer! The essay was so hard and I just threw in a lot of stuff that made no sense to me, but it might to my professor. I highly doubt it, but who knows :) Maybe I'll pass!! Well, my family left for Louisiana this mornin'. Ratss :( I'm sittin' here freezin' to death. It's like 10 degrees outside. Yesterday I wore short sleeves now I'm like in my flannel pajamas. I'm such a nerd :P
Anyways, no one's on icq b/c they're all at school. So I have nothing to do. I'm listening to Enrique Iglesias "Hero". I love this man. He's so sexy!! I could do w/out the mole, but it just adds to his sexy appeal. I'm so b-o-r-e-d. I need to go somewhere and have them give me a back massage. All my back muscles are so tense. Maybe it's b/c of the weather, who knows?! Not me =)
I love Jagged Edge. I listen to them, 112, and Ginuwine all the time. I like listenin' to love songs even tho I have no one to love. Oh, how pitiful am I. Oh, well =) Anywhoo, I'm gonna look up some more songs to dowload and prolly burn 'em. SoO...-Later-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home