Monday, November 26, 2001

WaHaHa! Nothing much happened this week. ThAnKsGiViNg was pretty awesome, though I think if I see another turkey I'm going to puke. (seriously) The Eagles didn't win their football championship on Friday, but they are ranked second in the state, which isn't bad! So, GOOD JOB 2 tha nmcc eagle football team. I'm still proud of y'all :)

Anywhoo, I went and registered at BEC today. For anyone who cares, I'm only going on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I have 3 classes. I'm so excited!! I'm sick of going every single day, it's a hassle. I'm going to try and get a job or something so I can make me some $$. Dad and I are sittin' here. We just got back from Malden..eatin' at pizza hut. BOY, I'm full. :P It's pouring down rain and it's making me really REALLY sleepy. But I can't go to sleep. I only have a week and a half left of school. YiPeE! I'm gonna stay home and just chill for a while. I can't wait for Christmas. We went and bought all new stuff for that tree and I love decorating it. So, that's my job for this weekend...decorate the house and the tree. What fun! :)

Well, I guess I'm gonna go. I don't want this baby to get fried. So, I might write more later but I doubt anything will happen so I'll prolly write some tomorrow. Oh, and HEY Brooklyn :) -Peace-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home