Tuesday, November 20, 2001

well, I made a D on my history test :( but hey, it was a high D! :) 80 or somethin' like that. Anyways, other than that nothing exciting happened today. I sucked at bowling. Oh, well. I get to go HOME today! WoOhOo!!!! I'm listenin' to tha st lunatics.."cuz these groupies and these hatas are scandalous". Oh, yeah. Happy Thanksgiving to whoever reads this :) And a HUGE good luck to tha NmCc FoOtBaLL team friday!! (they're playin' for the class 3A state championship in tha Trans World dome in St. Louis..it's where the Rams play for those who don't know) *bring tha championship home boys!!* -you might be wonderin' why i'm saying this even though i went to risco, it's b/c i live like less than 5 miles from NM and i know some of tha people playin'. it's sorta like my home school or something. i know it's confusing. so i'm gonna stop while i'm ahead-

Well, I'm gonna go get my clothes packed and I'll write more in this like Tuesday when I come back or sump. So -Adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home