Monday, November 26, 2001

Well, I went with my dad to the doc's office. I feel sorry for elderly people. I just want to give all of them money and do everything that I can for them. While I was in Malden, my dad and I were leaving Pizza Hut and we saw like this 70 year old woman with some wal-mart bags walking down the street and it was raining. I felt so bad. Why is it that elderly people get the raw end of the deal?! I hate going to nursing homes b/c most of them think that I'm their grandchild. If people are going to put their parents in nursing homes, then they should at least go and visit them once in a while. It's sad when you shove your parents who raised you, into a small room where they pee on themselves and the attendents hardly take care of them and stuff. What is wrong with our society? This bothers me a whole lot. I am way tender hearted and if there's anything I can do for elderly people, then I usually do it. I always think of my grandparents and my grandpa's and how if both of them were here, then they'd want someone to talk to. I talk to elderly people all the time. If people would just sit down for a while, some of them have some awesome stories to tell. This one guy I talked to in wal-mart was in WWII and he was telling me about his platoon and all sorts of stuff. It was sort of nice sittin' there and I'm sure that he was glad someone was listening.

And thus, my point for today is: Go out of your way to help an elderly person and in return, they will help you.

-Later-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home