Thursday, November 15, 2001

WoOhOo! another day of classes finished..I'm listenin' to "get this party started" by Pink..I love this song.."I'm...comin up so u betta get this party started"..it puts me in a good mOOd..:) I only have 5 more English & Algebra classes and only 7 more History & Spanish classes..WeEhEe!!!!! I'm so ready for next tuesday to be over with so I can go home for Thanksgiving! ..Turkey Boy!..*inside joke w/muh fam* Nothing really exciting happened today..oh, I learned how to throw a curve/hook in bowling class today..and YES you heard me right.I take bowling for my P.E. class :) It's way fun! I'm lookin' at some cars in the newspaper..There's a 93' Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 for $7,988 (I'm thinkin' of what to get) and a 98' Dodge Avenger ES for $12,900..hmm..I dunno which one to go look at.. I want an Avenger..but I also want a Jeep..so I can go muddin'..*hehe*..so I dunno..depends on how much money I have saved up :) Anywhoo, I'm bored, yet again..there's really nothing to do around here. I have a Spanish Essay to write..but I don't feel like writing it right now. I'm not in a Spanish mood right now. Even though I'm listening to Shakira sing Whenever, Wherever..in Spanish..(it's called Suerte)..I even know the words, which is weird b/c I'm not doing good in Spanish class at all! Oh, well. I think I'm gonna go watch Star Wars or a John Wayne movie or something. I'll write more later. -Lizater-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home