Sunday, November 18, 2001

WoW, what a weekend! I did absolutely NOTHING. OKay, I take that back. I went to NMCC's football game Saturday against Salem. The Eagles played an awesome game and a wild bald eagle even flew over the field (which was pretty weird. my uncle said it was an omen..I think he worships Satan..lol) Anyways, they get to play at the trans world dome in STL (which is where the rams play for those who don't watch football) I want to go but I can't :( Oh well!

My family is going to Louisiana this week and I can't go b/c I have a history test and an english essay due...WHY ME?! They're gonna have fun and I'm going to be stuck here..bored out of my mind. There's like 5 million people on my icq list and not a one of them is talking to me. I'm thinking of just deleting everyone and always staying "online" and seeing how many people really want to talk to me. Okay, maybe not b/c I like looking what people put in their info. I think it's funny. Especially when someone's mad at someone else and they're like. "Hey 2 all muh frinz, y'all know who u r and to *Sally* KISS MY @$$". Aaahh, how I don't miss the high school fights with random people who end up turning out to be the best friend you'll ever have.

Anyways, I hear some donuts hollerin' out my name so I have to go see what they want :) I'll write more later. -until then-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home