Thursday, November 15, 2001

WoW..what a BORING day this has been..nothing excited ever happens to me =( Oh well.."whenever you need me, i'll be there...i'll be there to protect you..with an unselfish love"...I think Michael Jackson was better when he was lil'..and didn't have that retarded nose like he does now..dang, I was watchin' him on mtv the other day and it looks so weird..like a small piece of sausage or somethin'..and what's up with his skin?! I thought he was black..hmm..who would want to bleach their skin?!..that's just gross..and I bet it hurt too..yuck!

Well, I got my schedule for BEC next semester..YaH! I'm finally leaving TRCC..woOhOo....I guess I'm the only one excited about this news =) ..I'm so bored..my feet go to sleep quite a bit..I think I have a condition or something..I'll have the dr. check it out..*hehe*..*LaLaLa*...I'm so bored..*LaLaLa*...nothing good is on t.v...I've seen all the movie's that I own and you can only do so much on the computer..until it starts to get annoying. There's like 20 people on my ICQ..but they're all "away" or busy or something..SCREW YOU ALL!!!! I guess I'm the only one with nothing to do..ho hum! ..So..I'm gonna go run around this house and maybe try to knock myself out..I'm kinda tired. -PeAcE-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home