AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.....I'M GOING CRAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYY!!!!! I've been here alone for the past 10 hours and I have begun to think that I should be placed in a nut house. Want to know why? Sure you do, here's my reasons:
1. When I am alone, I jump around and sing songs to the top of my lungs.
2. I also make puppets out of my socks.
3. I make up new dances. I swear the alligator chomp will catch on soon!
4. I carry on conversations with myself and answer my own questions.
5. I talk to walls.
6. I look at myself in the mirror and talk in 20 different voices. -not simultaniously though..i'm not that weird-
7. If no one talks to me on icq, aol, or msn, I write down their names and plan to deal with them at a later date and time (ha! just kidding. don't freak out)
8. I create my future wedding even though I have no boyfriend. why do I suffer so?
9. I stare out the window to neighbors and laugh at them when they do things.
and finally
10. I finally realize the voices in my head are not voices at all but my stomach growling to me in latin. -Leis Plureaus de Minicia..feed me-
I also make up languages and speak them. If no one answers me back in this language. I kill them. -Ha, kidding again :o)-
Well, I'm not tired at all. BUT, I have to get up at 7:30 to take my Writing final at 8. YAHHHHH!
So, I'm off to the land of the sugerplum faires..no wait isn't that off of wizard of oz?!..I don't know..AHHHH..I answered my own question again..
"HELP..I NEED SOMEBODY HELP..NOT JUST ANYBODY..HELP..YOU KNOW I NEED SOMEONE..HELP"-the beatles
See how crazy I am..Baaaaa.."baa black sheep have you any wool..yes sir yes sir three bags full"..-SOMEBODY STOP ME-
When I go crazy, I start quoting movie lines and songs. Oh, how bored I am. -I do not like green eggs and ham- see..it's happening.
I've really got to go...and no, I don't mean got to go to the bathroom if that's what you're thinkin'..which I know some of you are..so POO on you.
-Adios..and Goodnight-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home