hmm..let's see..I went to writing..bowling..and ah yes, algebra. I know deep down that I flunked the quiz he [mr. wheeler, the algebra guy] gave us. So, no doubt I'm taking Beginning Algebra again..oh joy! I just don't understand math. I didn't have the greatest math teachers in high school and they taught me nothing. Here's how it was:
Freshman Year- Algebra I teacher was with child. She said if we bring her pudding, she would give us an A for the day. I still don't know how to do basic algebra. I blame part of it on this teacher.
Sophomore Year- Algebra II had a new teacher..pregnant lady went elsewhere. This teacher taught me absolutely nothing. I don't know how I passed Algebra I and I REALLY don't know how I passed Algebra II..oh well. I blame the rest of my mistakes on this teacher.
Junior Year- Trigonometry..why I took this class I will never know. I have no clue how to do trig or algebra or even long division for that matter. In this class I learned the joy of Napster. Which is basically all we did. This teacher was the same that taught my Algebra II class..I even got the trig certificate..go figure
Which brings me back to my main point. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO MATH! there, I said it. *whew*
Anyways, only 4 more days of regular classes..Hip Hip..HoOrAy! I'm so glad. I need my month off before I go totally insane. Welps, I think I'm gonna go work on my EspaƱol for a while. -Adios-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home