Wednesday, December 12, 2001

"I don't wanna let her see me cry, lookin' out tha window and wonderin' why, did we have to say all those things that we said last night. Baby I don't wanna say goodbye so I'm stranded here wonderin' why just don't like to see when you cry. So imma say goodbye". -Jagged Edge

I love this song..it makes me sad b/c yah know all the guys that have to go off to war and most of them will never see their families again. I don't know what I'd do if I had to go through that. My dad said that it was one of the hardest things that he's ever had to do. I think I'm gonna do something with Military Veteran's when I figure out what I want to do with my life. I feel so sorry for them. Most of them have literally gone crazy because of what they have seen in their lifetime. Dang, I don't know how I'd react if I saw my best friend get shot in the head or go to help him and his arm fall off or something. People don't realize that after the war is over, the veterans are still fighting the war in their minds. Oh, and THANKS to Jack for having me to dowload that "Ridin' with Private Malone". It's one of the sadest songs I've ever heard and I can't get it out of my head. Jack, the next time I see you I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp. That goes for Luke too for singing it and starting the chain reaction. YOU TWO ARE PURE EVIL!!!

Anyways, I took my Spanish final today. Once again it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. BUT, tomorrow is Algebra. (ugh!) oh how I hate math :o) Anywhoo, I leave Thurday (tomorrow) to go home. So, I prolly won't be writin' in this as much as I have been doin'. I know all of you can go a month without hearing from me. You've got it in you! Anyways, the reason is, I'm usin' my grandma's comp. My laptop got screwed up (thanks to my brother) and we haven't gotten another one yet. Although, we're gettin' one of those Dell's around Christmastime. So, anyways...adios for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home