Monday, December 10, 2001

le sigh. I just got finished watching the millionaire show. If only I had a million dollars..or as the Spanish say..dolares! (ha..lesson #1) I don't think life is fair sometimes. Why is it that some people get to sit in front of a camera for 4 hours and suddenly make $11 million dollars while others work themselves to death and seemingly get no where?! Baa..it's not right. Which is why I'm going to college to make something of myself (hopefully). I want to be able to take care of my parent's..buy them a house..a mercedes benz..and a motor home so they can visit the 49 states (they'd have to fly to hawaii..i don't think you could drive a motor home across the ocean.) Another thing, sports players. All they do is play a game and they get paid more money that I can even begin to calculate. FOR PLAYING A STINKIN' GAME! What's up w/that?! Geez, now I'm really M-A-D...ha, not really :o) It just kinda ticks me off sometimes though.

Anyways, I'm stuck here by myself until like 11:00p.m. My brother just got the internet, so I'm gonna talk to him for a while. I had like a whole bunch of stuff written and it wouldn't publish. stupid blogger thing. Oh well. I'll write more later because I have nothing better to do with my time. *sings "time" by boy george"*

-bye for now-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home