Monday, December 24, 2001

Merry Christmas to all! We're having Christmas here at my g'mas house in PB then t'morra at my other G'mas house in L-Town. In other news, my cousins from Louisiana came down (yaaah!) and we've all been havin' a blast. Tomorra at my g'mas house all 40 of us will have Christmas dinner. WHAT FUN!! I was so hopin' that it would snow, but it's not gonna :o( Oh well.

I'm goin' to Louisiana on the 31 of December to tha 7th of Jan. So I'll have some fun. Brooklyn & I are gonna go shoppin' boy!! Oh yeah :o) Anywhoo, my mom's makin' some Jambalaya..WoOhOo I love me some cajun food. We had chicken gumbo yesterday and tomorra is crawfish etoufee..Lordy I think I've died and gone to heaven (ha!) So, I'm gonna go eat some food and have some punkin' pie (which totally sounds good right now). So, I might holla before I leave here (PB)..Dunno though.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home