*stretches* AAAAHHHH, I'm eatin' macaroni..yumm :o) okay, if you ever want to laugh until your side hurts. go to this page it's the funniest thing. I used to go there all the time a coupla years ago. then i forgot about it until I saw it on halford's page. it's so funny!
well nothing has happened. i found a tape of me and my cuz brooklyn (aka: mallory). we made it like a couple of christmas' ago. it's so funny. put us together and we act like a bunch of morons! but hey, brooke's the best!! i'm sittin' here watchin' some squirrels run across the high line wires. it' be funny if one of them fell off. ha! oh well. i'm once again stuck here by myself until around 8. WHAT FUN! oh how i love my life. okay, here's something funny: "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad" HA! funny huh?!
here's a funny joke: Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his zipper. Bartender looks at him and says “Hey do you know you have a steering wheel attached to your willie?” Pirate says “Aye, it’s driving me nuts.”
dunno where i got that one...it's funny tho :o)
here's a funny thing about conan (my dobie..)..this was a convo between Greg & I..it was like last month or somethin'..I dunno..I just thought it was funny. Okay, here it is....
(Greg) but i dont know where he is...he used to go to risco and we would go pick him up...but one day he left ...we didnt know where he went and he never came back.
(Me) the poor puppy..he's probably got alzheimers and he doesn't know who he is or where he's supposed to be. awww :(
(Greg) yeah or the terrorists got him.....or he has anthrax
(Me) Greg, I find that very offensive. Conan does not have anthrax nor does he work with the secret "Al Qeida" government for the terrorists. I can't believe that you would actually think that, much less speak those words. How dare you.
(Greg) no....the stupid b#st#rds kidnapped him.....held him against his will....he is a prisoner of war
(Me) Well, if he is kidnapped, and held under his own will. He will use his secret "Harry Potter" powers to contact the spirit world who will then use their voodoo magic to contact me through my orb and let me know where he is and if he is safe. He can speak several languages. I bet he fits right in. I taught him that :o)
(Greg) you are crrrazzzy holli......but i bet you are right on the money.....conan was always keen on the esp level...that crazy mut
(Me) Yes, I know. I taught him well. The force is very strong with him.
(Greg) yeah so is the odor
(Me) well that's b/c he never got a bath! that's your fault..you..you..non dog washing person you.
(Greg)he was too big.....and giving him a bath embarrassed him...he said none of the other dogs his age took baths....i argue against that
(Me) well, that's not what he told me. he used to love getting baths. I'd put lavendar sea salts in it and he'd soak for hours. Then we'd get pedicures and ..what the heck am I talking about..have I lost my mind?!...AHHHHHHHHH
(Greg) yeah its all that harry pot.....you smoke
-Ha! Ha!- I thought that was funny..everyone else probably doesn't think so..but yah know what. I DON'T CARE so bahh on you. Well, gonna burn some cd's or play millionaire or something.
-ByEe-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home