"And the whole world loves it when you don't get down..bapadaababapadaa
And the whole world loves it when you make that sound..bapadaababapadaa
And the whole world loves it when you're in tha news..bapadaababapadaa
And the whole world loves it when you sing tha blues..bapadaababapadaa" -OuTkAsT-
I love that song, it just makes me bob my head and sing along. Brooklyn got me listenin' to it. Kudos to Brooklyn!! :o) Well, what another dreary day, I hate rain it makes me sleepy and I can't sleep durin' class..which totally sucks! Anyways, I'm sittin' here bored out of my mind. My lunch consisted of two packages of salted peanuts and a can of Mountain Dew. What a nutricious meal! I don't think I spelled that right but oh well..somebody sue me :o)
I so need a job, if anyone employers are reading this, then CALL ME! I so need some money and a ride..honestly! Well, I was supposed to read these chapters for my writing class..but..I can't make myself read 'em. They're so boring and they make no sense at all. I sit through class drawing pictures of arrows wishing I could just poke myself. Why am I like that?! I need to see a psychiatrist or somethin'. *note to self, don't put two listerine strips in mouth at the same time* Those suckers burn like fire.
Anywhoo, I guess I'm gonna go. I really don't wanna go to class but my mom's makin' me. AaRgG!! So, I might or might not write more later..depends on what kinda mood I'm in.
So..lata for now!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home