It snowed..but not enough for me to make any snowmen. That sucks. My classes went alright Thursday. I figure it's going to be a kind of boring semester. Oh, well. Hey to Miranda. She's in both of my classes. Maybe it won't be so boring. I dunno.
In other news. I was watching t.v. last night and the trix commercial came on..the one where the rabbit is trying to be in the band so he can get some trix. My deal is, why don't they let the rabbit have the trix. I mean the poor guy has waited so long and he never gets his lemony yellow, raspberry red, or orangy orange. C'mon people. The guy has suffered long enough, let him get a bowl of trix. It bothers me, the kids are so mean to him "silly rabbit, trix are for kids". The rabbit isn't that old, so maybe he's a kid at heart. All I'm sayin is LET THE RABBIT HAVE SOME TRIX.
Anyways, I guess I'm gonna go. I'm in PB visitin' my g'ma. I hope I don't fall asleep drivin' home. That would suck. SoO..
-LaTeR-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home