*LaLa* nothing has happened in my life that is worth writing about...seriously. Okay, I take that back, I bought some new boots! That kinda made me happy :o) and I finally got one of those S-Video cords for tha DVD..now it doesn't look like crap on the t.v. anymore. -yaa!-
Well, it's way too early for me. I wish I didn't have to go to class today. I wanna sleep in :o( My mom made some chili-cheese nachos last night. Yumm..I started to eat some for breakfast, then I thought that I might get sick or something. I once had steak & a baked potato for breakfast. It's true.. I wanna say Congrats to tha STL Rams for kickin' the Packer's butts!! I hope Sunday that they can do it once again against the Philly Eagles. Though I like the Eagles, I like the Rams a WHOLE lot better. -Go Rams- I hope they make it to tha Super Bowl & win..my prediction is that it's gonna be tha Rams & tha Pittsburg Steelers..dunno tho...anybody wanna bet?! *HeHe*
I think I'm going bald. My hair has been falling out here lately. Maybe I have some incurable disease and the doctors have no way of finding out what it is....AaAaAhHhHh!!!!!! My skin smells like Bath & Body Works' Juniper Breeze..yummy :o) Oh, and Ralph Lauren Romance..how I love getting new things..:o) Hey Brooklyn "and the whole world loves it when you sing tha blues"...HaHa!! I think I'm gonna go to McDonald's after class. I want a chicken sandwich (?) I forgot how to spell it..*oh well*
Anywhoo, I guess I'm gonna go. I think there's some toaster strudels (?) in the freezer. WoOhOo!
-Au Revoir-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home