Valetine's Day...Baaa...who needs it?! I'm perfectly fine with not receiving flowers..b/c I really do hate 'em..and chocolate..b/c it'll make me gain 30 pounds...BUT, why couldn't someone at least send me a dvd??? I need to start a collection..so far I have Pearl Harbor and that's it! I'm too cheap to pay $14 for a dvd..so someone..anyone..BUY ME A DVD..thanks :o)
Okay, so I've been watching the Olympics every day. I really do think that the Russian dude..not the one w/the blonde hair and big nose..but the one with the pretty blue eyes..the figure skater guy who's like in first place..he's kinda hott...or so I think. There's not really a lot of cute athletes though...that sucks! I think one of those snowboarders is kinda hott...the U.S. one's...I think the one that got bronze...yeah that's him..dunno his name though. OH, and hey Hope..if you're reading this..did you catch the winner of the ski jump?? the guy from Swizterland..he so looked like Harry Potter..I'm gonna get a pic of him and put him up here somewhere...it's uncanny. He had the hair, glasses, and even a cape. C'mon ..how cool is that?!
Anyways, I'm tired of rambling and the Olympics come on ..well they're already on so I'm gonna go watch. Holla at y'all lata!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home