Tuesday, February 05, 2002

What up? Well, I bought me some white cheddar popcorn. YuMmZ!! I'm sittin' up in kg. (my mom's a kg teacher and I got bored so I came to the school) anyways,...these kids are killin' me. This one girl's like "Hey, is that popcorn? Can I have some popcorn? I love popcorn. I eat popcorn when I watch movies. What flavor of popcorn is that? Smells like cheese" I'm like SHUT UP GIRL!!..dang, do these parent's not teach their kids manners?!

Anyways, the Rams lost the Super Bowl and I so won't go into how I felt about that game! I went to PB yesterday w/my dad, aunt eunie, and uncle al..we went to Colton's and ate. Yummy..how I love loaded baked potatoes & steak! We went to Wal-Mart and I got a really cute shirt for a buck! I was excited. I saw some mint skittles there too. How gross. I bought me some sour skittles. I love those things. Though I have a dentists' appointment Friday and he's probably going to tell me to not eat so much candy, gum, and don't drink a lot of sodas. PoO on him. I just want him to fill my cavaties, clean my teeth, and leave me alone! (Ha!) I have an essay for writing due Thursday and I haven't started on it yet. I so don't understand the essay we're supposed to read at all. how boring.. Well, these kids are starting at me. They freak me out sometime. They remind me of midgets. Midgets scare me. Totally freak me out ya know.

Anyways I'mma eat my skittles and go home. YiPpS! So..

-Ciao-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home