*YaWn* I'm way tired. I think I have Insomnia. I went to sleep around 4 and got up at 6:30. AAAHH! I could sleep for like a couple of days. I made me some malt-o-meal this mornin'. Yummz :o) Malt-o-Meal and Cream of Wheat are my favorite hot breakfast cereal things. Oh, and oatmeal. Anyways, I so don't want to go to class today. I get out for a week and a half for Spring Break & Easter Break...YAAA! I so need a break. My cousins are coming in from Louisiana, we're going to have a big BBQ. What fun!
Somedays I wish I was old, that way I wouldn't have to get up and do anything but clean house and watch soap operas. Life isn't fair! I envy my grandma sometimes. Is it wrong to wish you were 78? Hmm, I think I have serious issues. I talk to much, I need to shut up. But as my cousin Huntley says "I just have too much to say." Which is why he gets detention all the time. Poor kid, and he's only in Kindergarten. HaHa! Reminds me of me when I was in KG. I got a paddling every Wednesday, mom called it my "devil day." Ha! I was mean to the kids too, ask Hope. I threw her homework away one day and broke a necklace she was wearing. Everytime I got a paddling I would come in the room and say "What are you lookin' at?" then mom would give me another one (she--my mom--was my kindergarten teacher..what fun) I also got a paddling once in first grade for cussing out a boy and then throwing mud on him. Mind you the guy was in 6th grade and I was in 1st. HAHAHAHA! I think that's funny.
Anyways, enough for today. I'm going to sit here and stare at the wall and wish I was still in bed asleep. I might fall asleep during Government. Oh no!
-You are the weakest link.......goodbye-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home