Man, it's been a while since I've written. For starters, I layed in the tanning bed Saturday for 15 minutes and I feel like I need to be admitted to the burn ward at Barne's Hospital in STL. it hurts so bad. Anyways, this is my last week of classes (yaa) I'm so ready for a break. As Spongebob Squarepants would say 'LEAVE MY BRAIN ALONE!!" that's what I feel like sayin'.
Anyways, I have an essay to do which was due today..but I'm not going to Writing b/c I'm burnt so bad. So, I'll turn it in Thursday. Hey Miranda...have fun in writing..tee hee. I've started drinking Slim-Fast..though it tastes sort of like chalk. It's gonna help me lose 20 pounds by the 21st...I hope. Soo..what else is new..OH, I've decided that my new favorite show is the Osbourne's on MTV. Ozzy is SO dang funny..he walks around like he doesn't know he's alive "SHARON, THE DOGS ARE PISSING ON THE RUGS" He's funny..and then they throw the ham and sharon's like "It looks like his wife's bum"..hehe..funny funny. I can't wait for next season..har har har.
Welps, I need to get to work on this essay and apply some more aloe to my back. My skin feels like it's gonna fall off. So, p to tha eace out home dawgs.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home