We all went to the Cardinal's vs. Red's game last night..they (the cards) won..which was cool. I got my name on the screen which was even cooler...oh and MATT MORRIS TALKED TO ME..OMG that was SO freakin' cool...he is so hott..I guess I need to stop stalking him so much..he was like "Holli, last night at my house 4 a.m., that stuff has to stop"..okay so maybe he didn't say that and maybe i'm not stalking him. But he is the hottest pitcher in MLB. or well to me he is and if anyone disagrees with me..well then, I will hunt you down and take care of business.
Also, I've come to realize that no one visits my page anymore..I mean I know there's not a lot here but c'mon give me a break. I liked it when people visited and wrote things in my guestbook like "your page sucks" or "you suck" or something to that nature. It gave me something to look forward to. But now, there's nothing. Oh how sad I am. oh and yesterday I turned 19!! Yaa for me. Oh and I have an interesting story..*ahhem* sitting in front of us last night at the ballgame, there were these two gay guys who were like all over each other..they were kissin' and suckin' on each other's fingers and stuff like that..well they got kicked out of the game (which was funny) but before they left, my g'ma who's 78 said "My God, that's disgusting, those faggots"..HAHAHA!! That was funny, or well to me and my cousin Mallory it was.
Anywhoo, I'm sick b/c it was like 100 degrees last night and I was all sweaty and then we got in the car after the game and dad cranks up the AC..so now I have a cold. Gee thanks Dad! :o) Soo, I'm gonna go take some daquil or nyquil or something to nock me out because I feel like crap. So, Lates!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home