Sunday, July 14, 2002

welps i didn't get in bed until 5:30 this mornin'. so i didn't wake up until almost 3. hah. what a life i live.
anywhoo, last night i was takin these random quizzer thingys and this one cracked me up




heh..Hope & I used to laugh at this show..and now it says that this is my 80's movie icon?? HAHAHA..I just found that hilarious. I've been meanin' to take the quiz again and change it. But it's too darn funny. So i'mma leave it for now.

Anyways, we're goin' to some aquarium in Gatlinburg tomorra..so that'll be fun. Then Tuesday we're goin' to Cherokee Nation in North Carolina..so that should be pretty coo. I'mma hafta get in bed earlier t-nite tho so I can get up. I'm too addicted to this darn computer to get off it. I so totally need a life.

Well, I'mma go get in the hot tub..yaa what fun >:o\

-Laters-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home