welps we go home tomorra. (oh joy). today we went to Cherokee, North Carolina. It was really pretty up there. But I was kinda ticked because of what the english settlers did to them. It just really makes me mad that they would kick people off of their own land so that they (the english) could take it over. They're so darn greedy. grrr. My g'mas part Cherokee (on my mom's side) but anyways it was really nice. We got to see 'em do a dance and make baskets and blowguns and stuff. I like doin' things like that. cuz I'mma geek. oh well.
In other news. I'm for saleon EBAY if anyone would like to place a bid. heh. I thought it was kinda funny. anywhoo, my wisdom teeth are causin' me some hella pain. they're pushing my middle teeth on the top row to like go crooked. i'mm hafta get 'em cut out :o( oh and I'm gettin' braces too. oh joy. i'm so overly excited right now as you can tell.
well, i guess i'm gonna go. we gotta get up early so we can get home from here before it gets dark.
lates oh and here's some lyrics to one of my new fav songs...
he didn't reach around for the whiskey
he didn't pour me a beer
his blue eyes went kinda misty
he said you can't find that here
cuz it's the first long kiss on a second date
momma's all worried cuz you get home late
and you drop the ring in tha spagetti plate, cuz your hands are shakin so
and it's the way the rice looks in her hair
eatin' burnt suppers the whole first year
and askin' for seconds, so she wouldn't shed a tear
ooh that's the good stuff...yeah that's the good stuff -Kenny Chesney-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home