I love to dance..cha cha cha..and shake around..cha cha cha...look at me..cha cha cha..I'm a weird old clown..cha cha cha....weeeeheeee I'm wayyy hyper. Wanna know why?? well it's because everytime I drink a code red mountain dew something just happens. I don't know what. But it makes me really really REALLY hyper..hehee..
I only have 8 days of classes left OMG I'm soo happy. I get out for Thanksgiving. Then have 1 week and then 2 days of finals. YAAA...I'm so ready to go to Louisiana. It seems like I haven't been there in forever. Though I was down there in October. hmm...mm something smells good. It smells like fruit..yummy.
Well hmm..I bought the new Star Wars movie..Episode II the day it came out...yeah I wanted widescreen and all they had was full screen for dvd...um yeah it was like 19 bucks..okay so I go in the NEXT DAY and to my surprise I see a whole shelf full of widescreen dvds AND not only that..they had lowered the price to 14 bucks..I'm like my stupid rotten luck. grrrr...it ticked me off. Anyways..I have a killer tooth ache and I gotta make a dentists appt. today to get a cavity filled..yaaa..I'm just soo excited!!
Welps, I guess I've rambled on long enough. I'll be sure to write more before I go to LA....peace out homies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home