Thursday, April 03, 2003

Blah.......nothing has happened...My puppy (Reese) is SATAN seriously.....all he does is bite the crap outta my hand..maybe it's because I poke at his wille..cuz I think it's funny cuz he makes a weird face...but other than that. He shouldn't bite me. It's finally warm....yaaaa..I can wear flips again! weeheeeee...oh, I'm goin to LA to see Shane the 19th...yaa..can't wait! We're goin' to the zoo this time....this one time...at the stl zoo....when I was 6....I saw some elephants doin' it...I screamed and dad said "turn away young child"......he really did....no joke...haha.

lalalalalalala.....I'm bored.....i'm drinkin a mr pibb xtra.....what's the xtra in it? does anyone know? I mean is there a secret ingredient that no one knows about? did some one pee in it? seriously.....what's up with that??.......oh ladeeeefreakindaa...I'm at my g'mas....talkin' to Shane on the phone...awwwwww he's so weird...lol.......awww I love you smookie wookie...haha..

My puppy is snoring....this one time...at band camp....I stuck a flute in my......oh how I love cheetos puffs....they're soo cheesy...and uh, puffy? anyways....I ate some of those domino's dots.....yeah....they're good....though I'm allergic to cinnamon...my lips are now all puffy and I have red dots around my mouth....and no I don't have herpes....ohhhhh would you like to pet my poopie?...yes....no....maybe so?!........okay i'm goin now....

lata chumps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home