hey again! well hmm lets see what's happened since the last time I blogged..oh, I'm not engaged anymore..hmm..that's some news. Shane & I decided that the whole distance thing was finally getting to us and we both decided to slow it down for a while. Maybe we'll stay together, I don't really know. I'd like to think so, but there's no telling what will happen down the road.
Anyways, youth congress is this week in Nashville. I wanted to go but didn't save enough money. I could've went with my cousin Mal's church in Denham Springs, LA. But I didn't. Oh well. I'll go the next time, hopefully. I think it's gonna be in 2005. Yikes! I guess I'd better start saving now. haha.
Oh Reese was sick last night, we all think he got bit or stung by something. He's always so snoopy and anyways. His face was swollen and his ears had knots on them. I gave him two benadryl..(not at the same time) and he looked better today. I let him sleep at the foot of my bed and dad was ticked b/c he chewed up some paper and scattered it on the floor. HAHAHA..my puppy is retarded :o)
I'm helping mom paint her room here at school ..yaa what fun! My classes start next Thursday..ugh! I will *HOPEFULLY* pass that retarded Beg. Algebra class...third time's a charm! Anyways, I'mma go.
Holla at a chikin!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home