It rained allll day today...blah. Shane slept until 8..and no I don't mean 8 in the morning I mean 8 AT NIGHT!!..ugh..so I was stuck at home w/nothing to do...I've read about every book in this house and the internet gets boring after the 5th hour...beat all my games on the ps...reese gets tired after a while..so I just sat on my butt..couldn't go anywhere..couldn't do anything..just sat on my butt. ugh!
Reese is snoring..lol..he's the cutest dog in the world..or to me he is. Shane's in the shower..I need a shower..I'm beginning to smell like that pork chop that I found in the freezer last week..blah..I think I'm gonna go make me a pb&j sandwich. ..and yes I know it's almost 1:30..and yes I know technically everything you eat after 9 turns to lumps of fat..but hey..I DONT CARE. I'm hungry. plus I've got 35 lbs to lose anyway, what's another 10 packed on to that huh?! oh my miserable life. my tooth hurts. i need to make a dentists appt. I think I have 4 cavities..eeek..I hate needles. I avoid the dentist as much as possible. frightening lil buggers they are. I'm bored.
Cardinals are suckin here latey. All I gots to say is that Matt Morris was lookin mi-tee-fine pitchin this afternoon..mmmm good! other than that..get on the ball redbirds!!!!!!!!
Tonight was the last night of the fair. I didn't get to go at all.. :o( ooh well. Next Friday Shane & I are goin to see Cold Creek Manor...if it's not scary I'm gonna sue. I've been wantin to see a scary movie for a looong time. The Ring was scary at first but now it's just blahbitty. Exorcist still scares me though. I've only seen it once, and I WON'T see it again. *shudders*
I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I want some turkey & dressing, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, french rolls, and punkin pie..mmmmmmm punkin pie. This one time, when I was 6 I ate a whole punkin pie by myself. No lie. I was soo sick afterwards though. I used to win at pie eating contests all the time. You couldn't tell it though, I was as skinny as Calista Flockhart...for real I was. I was a tomboy though. I blame that on my brothers. I hated barbies, Larry & I used to melt them and when they'd turn to goo we'd mold 'em into stuff...our own version of play-doh. lol. *sigh* good times.
Well I think Shane's out of the shower. I'm gonna go make me that sandwhich and I think I wanna watch Zoolander. *I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKIN CRAZY PILLS* soo adios!
-HoL-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home