Thursday, September 11, 2003

Well today is 9-11 and it's hard to believe that all of this happened two years ago, it seems like only yesterday. Emotions just flood me everytime I see a picture or a newscast. It hurts. How can people be so cruel? Innocent people just murdered for no reason. What is wrong with the world?

Anyways, I cannot give enough thanks to the military men & women who serve our country everyday. Without them, where would the rest of us be? I'm so grateful for everything that I have and for my family being with me, I don't know how I would have taken it, losing a family member on 9-11-01. There would have been so much anger in me, I just..don't want to think about it. All I can say is God Bless America and God Bless the Military and those brave people who lost their lives in NY, D.C., and PA and to all the military in the Middle East who have given up everything to fight for the greatest country in the world..Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home