Well..what else has gone on..pretty much nothing. My class is going pretty good..yes I said class instead of classes..b/c I'm only takin' once class this semester..lol. I'm never gonna graduate. I got Reese a new chew toy today..he's scared of it haha..it looks like a big ball of fingers..lol. It's funny to see him whine and run off..what a baby.
I can't wait until Fall...I've got so many plans for Halloween. Shane & I are gonna dress up and scare kids..lol..yaa! oooh and Thanksgiving..mm can't wait for some Turkey & Dressing!! ooh and Christmas..."yaa Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the waaayyyyy"!!! I think Shane & I are gonna go see that movie Cold Creek Manor next week..it looks sorta scary. I wanna see Cabin Fever too cuz well it looks scary too. Here lately all I've wanted to see is scary movies, which I don't know why cuz I'm scared of my own shadow, but I like 'em.
The fair is this week..I dunno if I wanna go cuz all I end up doin' is pukin'. My poor stomach cannot handle pizza, funnel cakes, and that thing that spins around and around and...ugh I get sick just thinkin' about it. Anywhoo, Shane & I are gonna go see Cabin Fever instead...yaa..fun fun!! I wish I had some cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster..those things are sooo good. Oh No..the best soup in the world is the loaded baked potato soup from O'Charley's..oh my gosh I could eat a bucket of that stuff..mmm goood!!
Well hmm I dunno what else to write...Jimmy Kimmell Live is on..that show is so funny. I think I'm gonna go watch it. Lata Gata!!
- HOL -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home