Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Well I had fun in New Orleans this weekend...we went down to see my baby cousin..she's in the hospital. Poor thing. She had open heart surgery and she's only 18 days old. But she's doin better now, thank God!

Anyways, the houses are soo beautiful down there...I've been to N.O. a bazillion times but I've always gone to the French Quarter and stuff..never just drove around and looked. But we did this time cuz that's the way you have to go to the hospital. It was gorgeous weather and everything was beautiful.......except for that rotten smell you get from down there.......ugh smells like pee and homeless folk....gross! But other than that, we had a blast. I wish I could've stayed longer...but noooo I have classs..ugh!

Oh well...

okay let's see...it's freeeeeeeezing outside and dad hasn't turned the heater on yet..so umm yeahh there was a ton of blankies on my bed last night plus i got out my warmm pj's...yeahh!

oooh somethin funny happened yesterday. Reese went ouside to pee and he came in and had something in his mouth. Dad was all like "What's he got?" and mom was like "It's a leaf", then dad was like "No, that's not a leaf" so we all got closer and to our surprise the retard dog had indeed brought in a leaf but attatched to that leaf was a foot long turd...hahaha it was the funniest thing. Reese was all excitied cuz he thought he'd done somethin good. So we got on to him and he went to his bed and 5 mins later his ADHD kicked in and he started barkin and spinning in circles. What a great dog!

I don't have class today. Yah! So I'm sittin up in my pj's w/my trusty laptop. woo fear me! I have class tomorrow tho...health test..ugh! but..no class all next week..Woooop!! Reese is scared of the trash truck, he came runnin in thel living room and sat by my feet..what a weenie.

Oh and Rod Roddy died today...yeah the dude from the Price is Right..that's sad. I used to watch that allll the time w/my g'pa...so R.I.P. Rod!!!!!

Shane is still snorin...I've been up since 9:30 but he's snoozin away. It's lunchtime..hmm do I want pizza rolls, ramen noodles, or chili....hmmmmm yeahh pizza rolls.

Well I'm off like a prom dress (haha miranda)

Lata Gata's!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home