First things first...HAHAHAHAHAHA what a gooon Michael Jackson scares me..literally. I dunno if he messed around w/that boy..but if he did, he needs to be prosicuted and sent to jail or something. He's just weird.
ooh and another thing I find funny is David Guest sayin that Liza Minnelli assaulted him...what a fag..he can't stand up for himself or what..geez
President Bush is in London and I know it's not supposed to be funny but some of the video that they have of him is hilarious. I love President Bush, I think he's just the funniest thing ever. He'd be great on SNL..and I'm sick of everyone saying that he's a murderer and that he is a terrorist. I feel so sorry for the families of the soldiers who have died but I have family members over there too and if something was to happen to one of them, sure I'd be upset, but they were fighting for their country. Some people don't understand that it took Germany a couple of years to settle after WWI and it took Vietnam a while to settle and it's going to take some time for Iraq to finally settle out and become a civil country. It is not President Bush's fault, this war could've happened just as easily if Gore was President. So QUIT CRACKIN' ON MY PRESIDENT.....geez, have some respect!!!!!!!
Anyways, Shane's dustin' the living room..haha and I'm watchin Access Hollywood. I think we're gonna go w/Joe & Michele to go do some Christmas shopping...I can't believe that it's little over a month away and Thanksgiving is next week..geeez. Time goes soo fast.
Well I'm gonna go cuz my feet hurt and I wanna go lay down.
G'nite to all....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home