Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I am soo bored. Shane is still asleep, mind you it's almost 3..ugh!! and Larry's in my room watchin' signs..so I am stuck in the living room bored outta my mind. I had to wash my bedsheets b/c Reese sleeps on there w/me every night and it was beginning to smell like dog. So..yeah. I need to finish cleaning but I don't wanna. I think I might go watch the Ring again for the bazillionth time. I dunno.

Not a lot has really happened. Oooh my last day of classes is this week and I have finals next week and then I am FINISHED until January..yyaaaaaa!!!!!

Mom's makin' 2x4 soup tonight. It's sooooo good. I lovve it. OOh I've been watching that Average Joe thing on NBC. I think it's my favorite so far, I'm a sucker for reality shows. She kept that dork w/the glasses though ?! I liked that Tarik guy, kinda exotic. But now she's got those three hott guys...oo yeah. I also watch the next Joe Millionaire..and my opinion is, is that he should choose Linda. That Cat girl is after his money and she's such a snob. But I think the twist is gonna be, David is gonna choose Cat, she's not gonna show, but in fact, Linda will show up instead. That's what I'm thinking. I dunno. I'll just have to wait until next Monday.

Joan Rivers scares me "WHOO ARE YOU WEARING????"...ugh. So annoying. Paris Hilton is annoying too. I was watching an interview w/her about her reality show on FOX and they were like "What was it like staying in Arkansas" and she was like "Well, at least they had indoor plumbing"..I mean come on, she expected them to have an out-house?? Stupid rich punks.

Sometimes I wish I lived in London. It's sooo beautiful and I would love to see the old buildings. Just to walk down the same street as William Shakespeare once walked, or eat at a Restauraunt where someone else had eaten at 100 years ago. It's just cool to me. I've always wanted to go. I almost got to like 2 years ago, I had the money saved up and everything, but then something else came up ....and it sucked that I didn't get to. I just know that one day I will go there, no matter what it takes. I guess I'm just weird, but I'd like to go there and just write...write whatever comes into my head. I've always dreamed of being an author and maybe one day I will be. I dunno. I still am fascinated with England and Europe in general. Not to eat at fancy places or stay at 5-star hotels, but to just visit historic sites and to write what I see. That's my dream.

Anyways, I could type alll day but I think I'm gonna go grab me a DVD and eat a fudge round....like I need it, but oh well.

Lata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home