Thursday, November 06, 2003

sup?...n2m has happened since uhh yesterday..I washed a butt load of clothes today..I'm sick of washin' clothes..ooh and it's gotten colder *brrrrr* I can't wait for it to snow...*yaaaaaaaa* I love snow....Dad hasn't turned the heater on so I've been walkin' around in my robe w/an army blanket wrapped around me. It's friggin' freezin'.

oooh Matrix Revolutions came out yesterday, I think Shane & I are goin' to see it tomorrow..woo! I used to not like the Matrix..I didn't understand it at all, the first one that is..it was weird. I liked Matrix Reloaded..that kicked butt. So, hopefully Revolutions will be awesome!

I can't wait for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King to come out..yeeaaahh!!! I'm such a nerd. I got the Extended version Fellowship of the Ring last year for Christmas..and this year I'm gettin' Extended version of Two Towers...soo..yeahh...

I looked at Journalism schools today..online that is. I've always wanted to travel abroad and study..like in England. I'm so fascinated about England and I have no idea why. It just seems so different and stuff...I think it'd be cool to live there. ooh Shane burnt me the new Coldplay CD...I looove Coldplay...they rock!

Anyways, I'm watchin the OC..I guess it's an okay show. The dude on there looks like Russell Crowe?! weeird..ooh and I found out that that Mischa Barton chick on here was the girl in the Sixth Sense that got poisoned..betcha didn't know that huh?!

Shane's in my room playin' SoCom.........again. I think he's addicted to that retarded game. He wants to get SoCom II...ugh!

Soooooooooo I guess I'm gonna go. I think I'm gonna go grab the Cheese Nips and go kick him outta my room and finish watchin' my mooovie.

Cheers to Coldplay.......

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, don't know how lovely you are, I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart"

Peace Homies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home