Thursday, November 13, 2003

ugh, I gotta make me an appointment to see the dentist..my cabities are killin' me...seriously, it feels like neeedles jabbin all up in my mouf..*ouch*

Well let's see what happened today...........I went to class and retarded me forgot to turn in my summary..so I e-mailed it to him when I got home. I felt like such a dork. Oh well. I only have a week left of class!!!!! yaaa no more school till January (ugh)

I gotta register Friday...oh joy. OOh and I have to take Psych..lord...what a semester this is gonna be. I can already see me strugglin..ooh weeell

Oh, Reeese got a beatin' tonight. I left him out to roam thinking that he wouldn't mess up anything while we were at church. Well, we came back home (Shane & I) and found Reese layin in the floor..he turned over all the trash cans..tore up some paper towels and jumped up on the coffee table and knocked off some of mom's figurines. I tried to put the lil blue bird back together but it just wasn't happenin. So when mom got home I told her and she wasn't that upset. But Shane, lord, he about killed my puppy, said he was "disciplining" him. Poor Reesie, he started cryin'. Aaawww, I love my dog.

Well I'm watchin..Cooonaaann O' BRIIIIeeennn...and then I'm gonna go to bed I think. I'm pooped.

So lata y'alll..

-HoL-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home