Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Ugh..today was a bad day...I woke up with a killer sinus headache and had it all day long. Mom made some fried chicken w/cheddar potatoes...mmm it was sooo good. I love my mommy.

I watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show tonight. I love Heidi Klum...not in a lesbian way but I think she is so gorgeous and she's not fake like most models. I mean the girl eats. I wanted to be a model at one time, but yeahh I love food too much. I want to be thinner but no so thin that I look anorexic..I've already been down that path and I don't want to be there again..too much pain.

Anyways, it's almost 11:30 and Shane is sound asleep. I think he fell asleep around 8..crazy boy. Reese has plopped himself on the bed w/him too..lol He's so cute.

Ooh, I watched the Bachelor tonight and I think that that Bob guy totally screwed himself over. That Kelly Jo girl was awesome and totally right for him, now Estelle, she's pretty but I don't think they go good together. I dunno. I'm glad I'm not on a stupid reality show like that. muaah.

Well, I'm gonna finish watching Seinfeld and then I'm gonna grab some zzzz's..so G'nite.

-HoL-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home