Wednesday, November 05, 2003

yo yo...it's been a while since I've posted..hmm what's happened you ask?...ok maybe you didn't ask, but I'll tell yah anyways...NOTHING has happened..I live a verrrrry boring life.

hmm let's see..for Halloween, Shane & I dressed up and tried to scare kids as they trick & or treated...we only scared about 4 of 'em..so that was a bummer..then we went on a hay ride at my cousin's house and Shane, Nae, Devin, Linz, Austin, & Maddie went through this old abandoned house...yeahh I didn't go cuz I hate the dark..anyways, my cousin Donnie scared the poop outta Shane..lol..it was hilarious..*whew* what fun..uhm yeah.

Finding Nemo came out on DVD today...err uh yesterday...I love that movie. It's so funny..I'mma get it for Christmas...that and the L.O.R. Two Towers Extended Version...woop!

I don't have class this week so it's been pretty boring..I cleaned yesterday & today and tomorrow Shane's gonna wash his car..wooo...We're watchin' a movie right now...the 10th Kingdom...yes I own it...I know I'm a dork. But I like it..so poo on you.

oh lord I almost forgot...do NOT rent 28 days later...omg that was the stupidest movie I've ever seen in my entire life..ugh...what a waste of 3 bucks!!! they made it out to look like it was gonna be soo scary...and how it was s'pose to be more scary ..scarier..more scarier....uhh...than the exorcist..but nooo..it was soo dumb. and the exorcist ...yeah I'll never watch that movie again...sick & twisted ..gives me the willies..

Anywhoooo, Reese has plopped himself upon my bed..cuz that's where he sleeps now..he used to always jump down in the middle of the night and get in the garbage cans and tear up stuff..but now since he's gonna be 1 the 28th of this month..I guess he's grown up a bit..I dunno. He stays on my bed until I wake up..it's soo cute. Sometimes when he has to go oustide he'll lick me on my nose to wake me up. I love my doggie..he's the best!!

Well, Shane's ticked cuz I'm on the laptop and I'm not watchin' the movie w/him...he's all puffed up like a cheeto...lol how adorable...soo I guess I'm gonna watch it with him. I'm gettin' kinda sleepy though so I may go to sleep. I dunno..but I'm gone!

-Lata Gata's-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home