Thursday, December 18, 2003

brr it's friggin cold in this room....anyways, we're all goin to see the return of the king tonight..and by we I mean, me, Shane, my two bro's and my sis in law...so yeahh hopefully it'll be fun. I dunno if I can sit there for 3 hours w/out peein though..geeez...that's an awfully looong time.

Anyways, I need to go take a shower and start getting my stuff together. It don't start 'till 7:30 but I like to be ready before anyone else :o)

Oh and LSU is gonna be in the Suga Bowl for those who forgot...they gonna kick some butt too! So G'luck to them tigers :o)

Hey Fightin' Tigers, Fight all the way. Play Fightin' Tigers, win the game today.
You've got the know how, You're doing fine, Hang on to the ball as you hit the wall,
and smash right through the line. You've got to go for a touchdown Run up the score.
Make Mike the Tiger stand right up and roar. ROAR! Give it all of your might as you fight tonight and keep the goal in view. Victory for L-S-U! T-I-G-E-R-S, Tigers!
"Hey Fightin' Tigers"


I may post after the movie I dunno...I'll let yah know how good it was though sometime.

Lata Y'all.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home