Hello all....only 23 days until Christmas. HooHaa! I put up the tree and decorated the house and stuff..aww it looks nice :o)
Nothing has happened really, I've felt like crap the past couple of days so I've been in my pj's just crawling around the house in my comfy robe. Shane, Mom, & I watched that Simple Life on FOX..lol..those girls are just stupid. That Hilton girl was like "What's a wal-mart? Do they sell wall stuff?" I'm like oh lord, what a retard. Anyways, I think it'll be funny.
I took a break from watching my Star Wars marathon. I'm on Episode 6 now...woop! They need to hurry up and make Episode 3 though, it's takin' tooo long. Oooh Return of the King comes out the 17th!! I can't wait.
Pirate's of the Caribbean came out today. I've already seen it though, it's a good movie actually. Oooh I made some rice krispie treats earlier, they were goood.
Well I'm gonna go make me a bowl of rice krispies and go finish watchin' star wars.
Lata Freaks..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home