yo yo...so I went and saw Return of the King last night..one word: AWESOME...waaay better than the first two but all together awesome awesome friggin awesome. I'm kinda sad that it's ended but glad for it to be finished I guess. I already knew how it ended and stuff cuz my bro like read the books and told me in detail how it ended...but it was still cool seeing it in a movie. So Kudos to Tolkien for writing butt kicking books and to Peter Jackson for making a butt kickin movie...wooo..
I thought the movie was gonna end like 50 million times but it was sooo good. Orlando Bloom was hott (as always) and I liked how they showed you Smeagol as a man in the beginning, that was cool. A ++ for LOR Return of the King...if you haven't seen it..GO SEE IT...
We got to the theater at like 6, the movies were playin on 3 screens so it was (7:30, 8:00, 8:30) well the 7:30 was sold out as of 2:00 that afteroon so I was in like to buy 5 tickets for the 8:00 and there were like 5 people ahead of me and like 15 behind me, so this guy goes up and he's like how many tickets you have left, the dude was like a few, so the guy got 5 tickets, I was like ooh crap they're gonna sell out again, so then this lady is like how much are child's tickets, so in the end she gets like 9 tickets, then this guy in front of me doesn't buy any, he just wants to know the show times for Christmas day..I'm like "Thank God" so then I get my 5 and we go to the mall to waste time. We get back to the theater at like 7:15 and they're already seating people, we find a good seat and sit down..people are like pouring in and we sit there for like 45 mins...now I went to the bathroom 4 times so that way I wouldn't have to go during the movie..cuz I always end up stepping on people's feet...so yeahh my butt was sore for 45 mins..then the movie started and 3 1/2 hours later it literally felt like I had no butt at all..I couldn't feel my legs. Numb as could be...but it was worth it.
So yeah, Shane & I cleaned house today and Mom brought us back some Chicken Whoppers..mmm so Reese is sick and pukin again..he's curled up beside me asleep..aww..sooo I'm gonna go. I'm freezin and I'm a lil tired. It's almost 2 a.m
So, g'nite...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home