Yo Yo...mmkay let's see what's happened since the last time I blogged..........
It snowed today!! Okay so it snowed little tiny flakes for approx. 45 minutes but hey, it was snow and it counts, sort of. Uhmm...I watched the finale of Average Joe..which made me mad cuz that chick only picked that one dude cuz he was hott...even though the Average Joe dude was loaded and before I even found out he had money I thought he was really funny. I like a bit of humor in a relationship. But obviously she didn't. JERK..
Anyways, it's friggin' cold outside...I wish it were Summer...lol. Well only 15 days till Christmas..all my cousins are comin' up so it should be fun!! Reese has been freezin' here lately (or so he thinks) so he curls up in my bed and puts his nose under the blankets. Then when I click the light on, he acts like it annoys him so he squints his eyes and rolls over and goes back to sleep. What a dork..haha. But I love my puppy.
Hmm..I think mom is making rotel chicken for super..yumms..I just had some mini ravioli and some ice cream...even though it's cold out, I wanted something sweeet and it was either that or peanut butter ...but I love peanut butter...oh well...enough about that.
I think it's supposed to snow Saturday and possibly next week. I hope it snows a foot. It's been a while since I've been able to play in the snow...and it actually covers my shoes......well Shane's about to fall asleep so I guess I'm gonna go.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night..or day..or afternoon..........whatever.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home