Tuesday, January 20, 2004

hey hey..soo well hmm I had my first class on thursday...u know the ITV one..yeahh the girl that was in there dropped cuz she hadn't taken English 111 yet..soo I was in there alll by myself..but now another girl has signed up..yeahh from the way she talked today she's gonna drop it too. Sooo it's gonna be me and this fruit headed lady that was all like "I teacher HIS-TORY as apposed to HER-STORY..ha ha ha" I was like yeah whatta freako...and she's actually at teacher..ughh..

Sooo my psych class is tomorrow..hopefully it won't suck..I dunno tho..Imma pray that it's okay...and that I know someone..it sucks bein in there when u have no clue who anyone is..I get too nervous.

Soo the new season of American Idol started..muuaahaha good times goooood times. People that cannot sing should NOT try out for it I mean geeez, they've got to hear themselves..freaks. Soo..

Shane's going back home to LA Saturday :o( Imma miss him sooo much..I think we're goin ice skatin Thursday & goin to O'Charley's so I can get me some baked potato soup.. mmmm..Friday he's gonna be packin and then he's leaving early Saturday morning..its gonna be crazy w/out him. I'm so used to him being here..mann this sucks.

Anyways, I rented Cabin Fever..hopefully it'll be good. Mom's watchin the state of the union address (blllahh) and so I'mma prolly boot her outta so me & Shane can watch the movie..I think Imma make some peanut butter & chocolate cookies..that sounds sooo good..

Lata Y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home