Thursday, January 01, 2004

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse......."It" happens..uuuggghhh...it's not bad enough that I've been sick since Friday..now the girly time of the month thing has popped up unexpectedly...ahhhhhhh...so I'm doped up now. It's all gooood.

We went to G'mas to have New Years dinner..I ate mac & cheese and mashed potatoes....yup that's all I had..She has some sour kraut & weinies..*gross* and then some black eyed peas & hog jowl...*uhh more gross* which I found out was the inside of a pig's mouth...*puke* how could anyone eat that crap.....blahh

Shane's sleepin and Mom, Dad, & Reese are watchin wheel of fortune..lol. Mom got me some dayquil and nyquil so I'm gonna be doped up for the next week..yaaa..I think we're all fixin to watch a movie. So...I guess I'll go.

I do want to say "HaHa to Mal for having to stay the night w/G'ma & Hunt..lol...have fun!!"

Lata yah kats!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home