Sunday, June 06, 2004

Woah! It's been like almost 4 months since I've blogged..I feel bad..sort of.

Okay here's a recap of what has been going on:

February - School..snow..boring..blah.

March - uhmm a whole lot of nothing

April - Probably more nothingness

May - No more classes..woopeee..ooh and I went to Louisiana..Oh and we went to New Orleans for my cousin Anna's surgery at the Children's Hospital..while we were there we went to the Aquarium of the America's (again) and Shane & I walked around the city (which smells like pee by the way) and there was this really cool jazz band which was composed of some eldery jazz musicians but they were friggin' awesome. The city was having a party cuz they were celebrating the opening of the Canal StreetCar..weeeeee. It was great..and that is all.

June - So far so good..just go back from LA and my b-day is in 22 days ..woo I'll be 21 (finally) Shane's coming up in two weeks and we're gonna go to six flags in stl..umm then I'm going back to LA with him for te month of July..

That's pretty much all that has happened..except for the fact that while I'm away Reese pukes for no apparent reason..and while I'm home he's as good as gold. He's a demonic lil beast..

Well I guess that is all. I may or may not update..depends.

-Toodles-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home