Tuesday, September 28, 2004

hey hey.. well a whole lotta nothin has happened. umm I've so far ate 10 lil packages of starbursts...the fun size kind. I have a bladder infection and I've had one for two weeks. I've drank nothing but water and if I was to drink like a sip of tea or kool-aid then it feels like fire shootin' outta me. AAAAHHH!!!!! I'm tired of drinking nothing but water. I want my grape soda :o(

Ooooh Shane got a job up here so he'll be movin' around the 12th!!! I'm siked. Now we can actually do stuff as a couple instead of spending like two days together every two months. I'm glad he's moving from LA..yaaa more time w/meee!!

I'm so ready for November 2nd to be here..my first presidential election. Wooot! (BUSH/CHENEY) hehe..I'm a lil' biased. Oh well.

Weeell I have a mythology studyguide to type up cuz he didn't give us one. Soo this should be fun.

Adios muchachos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home